Good afternoon, everyone. This week, I would like to introduce the another short story book which names “The Three Strangers”. So let’s get started!
The genre of this book is mystery. On a stormy winter night, a stranger knocks at the door of a shepherd’s cottage. He is cold and hungry. Moreover, he wanted to get out from the rain. Therefore, he is welcomed to come inside, however, he didn’t want to tell his name and job. After he came to the cottage, the another stranger came , and the other one is also coming. Who is them? AND what’s the purpose of their visit?
This story is written by Thomas Hardy who’s really famous writer around the world and even for us we know him very well. Furthermore, we major in English literature🔥 SO if you have never read this book you’d better read it before you graduate from DWCLA. Check it out!
I think we learned Thomas Hardy, who wrote Tess of the d'Urbevilles.
返信削除But I didn't know this story.
You like mysteries, don’t you? I feel this book must be interesting!!
返信削除