I'm going to introduce the book I'm reading. The title of this book is "Dracula". I'm sure everyone knows what Dracula is, but most people won't know the story of Dracula. Therefore, I'm happy if you're interested in"Dracula " through my blog!!😁🌈
Jonathan Harker is a main character of this story, his job is to buy and sell houses for other people. In1875, he comes from London to do his business with the man, Count Dracula who is a client. He lives in the castle which stands in the mountains of Transylvania. It's a dark and awkward place. While Jonathan is staying in the castle, strange things happen all the time. For instance, Count see him only at night, he can't see Count in the mirror, and so on. How to escape from Count? How to go back to London to see his beautiful wife, Mina?
This is the contents of this book I'm reading now. It sounds interesting, isn't it? What will happen to the next? I can't wait to read it!⭐️
Jonathan Harker is a main character of this story, his job is to buy and sell houses for other people. In1875, he comes from London to do his business with the man, Count Dracula who is a client. He lives in the castle which stands in the mountains of Transylvania. It's a dark and awkward place. While Jonathan is staying in the castle, strange things happen all the time. For instance, Count see him only at night, he can't see Count in the mirror, and so on. How to escape from Count? How to go back to London to see his beautiful wife, Mina?
This is the contents of this book I'm reading now. It sounds interesting, isn't it? What will happen to the next? I can't wait to read it!⭐️
Hi! Yuka! I knew the title of this book, Dracura, but I haven't read this book. So, I'm very interested in the story. I read your blog, and I had a curious about the rest of that story.
返信削除Hi! Yuka!
返信削除I know Dracula but I don’t know his story, so I’m looking forward to seeing what will happen next!!
Hello, Yuka!!
返信削除I have heard about its book name before, but I have never read it, so I want to know how the book story will develop!
Hello, Yuka! I have heard of Dracula. I thought it was horror story, but your book seems to be very fun! I want to read it!
返信削除Hello, Yuka.
返信削除I’ve never read this story, Dracula, so I’m looking forward to reading through your blog!!