Hi. I'm Yuka. I was born and raised in Osaka, Japan. This December, I will be twenty years old. my hobby is playing the piano and cooking. Especially, I like to make bread. I have been learning piano since I was three years old. My future goal is to be a cabin crew of Emirates and live in Dubai. Why I want to be a cabin crew is related to my past. When I was young, a cabin crew gave me a lemon candy before I get on the plane, so I was happy and soon I ate it. Immediately after take-off, the candy stuck in my throat. I couldn't do anything then, but one of the cabin crew noticed to me and she helped me. It is unforgettable happening for me. That's why I want to be a cabin crew like her. I know this is hard for me but I'll do my best!!
As you know, I read the book this week is " Death in the Freezer". I'm not good at kind of scare things or stuffs like drama, movie, and so on. However, when I found this book at the library, I thought it sounds interesting and also curious about it, so I decided to read it. This is pretty scary but it's not too much. The fear is just right!!👌 We of course know how exciting to welcome or have a baby in your family! BUT, Ellen Shore is not happy to have a new born baby as her younger brother, because her parents' way of thinking is kind of like the old typical Japanese! They think a son is more important than a daughter. Therefore, her baby brother, Al is their favorite and Ellen begins to hate her brother. When they are adults, Al became a rock star and earns a lot of money. On the other hand, Ellen has a difficult life with three young children and very little money, so she begins to make secret plans... I guess this is easy to read for everyone. There are...
Hi.I am Narumi😊
返信削除I’m so glad to meet you!
I was impressed by your blog A LOT!
Let’s study harder together!🤝♥️
Hi�� I’m Moe��
返信削除It’s my pleasure to study English with you in AES✨
Your goal is superb and I’d like it to come true❣️
Let’s try on and motivate each other��