Today I want to introduce the interesting book. The title is "Dead Man's Island". It is quite strange title, but if you read it, you can understand why did it become this title!
Carol is a girl who likes pop music-- Jake Rosso is her favorite singer. He died in a car accident. One day, her father died because of the plane crashed into the sea. After her farther's death, she took drugs and also did bad things. A month later, she and her mother decided move to the island to work there, and then they met a man who called Mr. Ross, had a mustache, short dark hair, and wore glasses all the time. She soon decides that there is some thing very strange about him. Finally, she found he is a dead man who is Jake Rosso!!
I like the situation, Jake confess he is a dead man. This is the most interesting point for me. Maybe you think this is quite complex story, but I'm pretty sure you like it!! I like this story so I want you to read it!😊⭐️
Carol is a girl who likes pop music-- Jake Rosso is her favorite singer. He died in a car accident. One day, her father died because of the plane crashed into the sea. After her farther's death, she took drugs and also did bad things. A month later, she and her mother decided move to the island to work there, and then they met a man who called Mr. Ross, had a mustache, short dark hair, and wore glasses all the time. She soon decides that there is some thing very strange about him. Finally, she found he is a dead man who is Jake Rosso!!
I like the situation, Jake confess he is a dead man. This is the most interesting point for me. Maybe you think this is quite complex story, but I'm pretty sure you like it!! I like this story so I want you to read it!😊⭐️
Oh, you changed your book?! So fast!
返信削除Rosso isn’t dead, is he? I think it is really interesting story! If I have time, I’ll read it!
返信削除