I read another scary book this week, because Dracula was pretty short story so I already finished reading it.📚 It has four short stories in it, and I'm going to write about one of these stories and compared the culture the book with Japanese culture.
Every Swedish has heard stories about the monsters called trolls. Do you know Troll? Trolls are not well known to Japanese. They are big, ugly creatures who live in the mountains or they are small and horrible, and make trouble around house. This story comes from a Swedish woman called Sonja. She says it is a true story and it really happened to her.
In Sweden nobody wants a troll to come into their garden. Well, how to stop them? It is said that if you put something metal in a tree, like saw, then the trolls will stay away. They will not come into your garden or into your house while the metal is there. In Japan, to stay away ghosts from us, we always put or scatter salt in front of our house. The difference of culture is pretty interesting, I'm afraid of something kind of scary tho.🤣
Every country in the world has stories about ghosts and spirits and monsters of one kind or another. Some people believe in ghosts, and some don't, but I'm sure everyone enjoys a good ghost story!!👻❤ Whoever can read cause it is international mystery, if anything. If you want to know what really happened to Sonja or other stories, let me know or I'll tell you that story😁👌
Every Swedish has heard stories about the monsters called trolls. Do you know Troll? Trolls are not well known to Japanese. They are big, ugly creatures who live in the mountains or they are small and horrible, and make trouble around house. This story comes from a Swedish woman called Sonja. She says it is a true story and it really happened to her.
In Sweden nobody wants a troll to come into their garden. Well, how to stop them? It is said that if you put something metal in a tree, like saw, then the trolls will stay away. They will not come into your garden or into your house while the metal is there. In Japan, to stay away ghosts from us, we always put or scatter salt in front of our house. The difference of culture is pretty interesting, I'm afraid of something kind of scary tho.🤣
Every country in the world has stories about ghosts and spirits and monsters of one kind or another. Some people believe in ghosts, and some don't, but I'm sure everyone enjoys a good ghost story!!👻❤ Whoever can read cause it is international mystery, if anything. If you want to know what really happened to Sonja or other stories, let me know or I'll tell you that story😁👌
The culture of Japan and Sweden is alike. I think it’s funny that people all over the world believe something scaring and think about solutions.
返信削除Seeing the word Trolls reminds me the trolls in Harry Potter lol. It's funny that some people enjoy reading stories about ghosts though they hate ugly and scary creatures.
返信削除Hi, my lovely friend Yuka!:)
返信削除You summarized nicely. That’s impressive!
I actually don’t believe in ghost. I’m a coward tho🤣💥 Thanks for sharing your story <3
Hi Yuka❤️❤️
返信削除I was surprised to hear you’ve finished reading Dracula😳
Your next book sounds pretty interesting✨
I believe in the presence of ghosts and am afraid of them🙄💦💦
Hello, Yuka!
返信削除I have heard the name of trolls, but didn't know the detail.
That's an interesting culture! But I'm scared of kinds of ghost...