As you know, I read the book this week is " Death in the Freezer". I'm not good at kind of scare things or stuffs like drama, movie, and so on. However, when I found this book at the library, I thought it sounds interesting and also curious about it, so I decided to read it. This is pretty scary but it's not too much. The fear is just right!!👌
We of course know how exciting to welcome or have a baby in your family! BUT, Ellen Shore is not happy to have a new born baby as her younger brother, because her parents' way of thinking is kind of like the old typical Japanese! They think a son is more important than a daughter. Therefore, her baby brother, Al is their favorite and Ellen begins to hate her brother. When they are adults, Al became a rock star and earns a lot of money. On the other hand, Ellen has a difficult life with three young children and very little money, so she begins to make secret plans...
I guess this is easy to read for everyone. There are a lot of pictures in it and it helps you to understand the story of the book easily. I hope you guys like it. If you have enough time to read another book, I advise you to visit the library. It's a good way to kill the time and also you can find a book you like!🤞💫
We of course know how exciting to welcome or have a baby in your family! BUT, Ellen Shore is not happy to have a new born baby as her younger brother, because her parents' way of thinking is kind of like the old typical Japanese! They think a son is more important than a daughter. Therefore, her baby brother, Al is their favorite and Ellen begins to hate her brother. When they are adults, Al became a rock star and earns a lot of money. On the other hand, Ellen has a difficult life with three young children and very little money, so she begins to make secret plans...
I guess this is easy to read for everyone. There are a lot of pictures in it and it helps you to understand the story of the book easily. I hope you guys like it. If you have enough time to read another book, I advise you to visit the library. It's a good way to kill the time and also you can find a book you like!🤞💫
I thought it is a little sad story. Now, it’s common to think that men and women are equal. But, I want to read it sometime.
返信削除Hello, Yuka!
返信削除I don't like scary story, but it sounds interesting!
I'll try reading someday!
Since I love Horror story, it sounds interesting.
返信削除I will check the original title in Japanese! then try reading.