Welcome back to my blog!!👻❤
Now, I'm reading another interesting book named "The Canterville Ghost". It is little bit different from horror, but it is kind of interesting ghost!
Let me write about the content of this book.
The ghost at Canterville Chase is one of the noisy ghost, so he is mischievous. Therefore, the family couldn't sleep well at night. Lord Canterville decided to sell the house to Mr. Hiram who has six children. They are not worried about ghosts. In fact, they are happy to live with a ghost! His job is to frighten people, but Mr. Hiram family don't frightened by any tricks. To make matters worse, the poor ghost was frightened by children! 😂
I have three questions I would like to ask the author.
1. Why Mr. Hiram's family didn't afraid of ghosts?
2. Why the poor ghost illustrate like an old man?
- He is approximately three hundred years old,so the author illustrate him like an old man?
My image is that he never get old like a witch.
3. Why American don't frighten easily?
That's all this week. Thank you for reading. See you in the next week!✋️😊
Now, I'm reading another interesting book named "The Canterville Ghost". It is little bit different from horror, but it is kind of interesting ghost!
Let me write about the content of this book.
The ghost at Canterville Chase is one of the noisy ghost, so he is mischievous. Therefore, the family couldn't sleep well at night. Lord Canterville decided to sell the house to Mr. Hiram who has six children. They are not worried about ghosts. In fact, they are happy to live with a ghost! His job is to frighten people, but Mr. Hiram family don't frightened by any tricks. To make matters worse, the poor ghost was frightened by children! 😂
I have three questions I would like to ask the author.
1. Why Mr. Hiram's family didn't afraid of ghosts?
2. Why the poor ghost illustrate like an old man?
- He is approximately three hundred years old,so the author illustrate him like an old man?
My image is that he never get old like a witch.
3. Why American don't frighten easily?
That's all this week. Thank you for reading. See you in the next week!✋️😊
Hi Yuka😊
返信削除I really got interested in this book☺️ I’m not good at horror but this seems to be interesting so I will be able to read this book👻
Hi, Yuka!!
返信削除I like these kind of story and I'm interested in this ghost.
I knew the family is happy to live with a ghost, I thought it seems very interesting!!!
I have never read this kind of book, so I’m very interested in it. Actually, I’m afraid of ghosts, so I respect their courage very much.
返信削除