Hi everyone. This week I'm going to write about the same book as last week. Especially, I'm going to write choose a gift for a character and explain why I chose it. The expression of this sentence is pretty difficult for me, so I won't read again... Maybe😅☝️☝️However, if you interested in this book, I advise you to check it out!!
Even though, it is a simple and easy selection, I would like to give a gun to the old lady and her daughter who both were killed by the murder. If they had a gun, they might not killed by the murder. To protect themselves, I think a gun is necessary for them.
Next week I'm going to read more fancy, interesting, and funny book. I didn't decide what kind of book I'm going to read tho.
Please see my blog and keep reading!💫
Even though, it is a simple and easy selection, I would like to give a gun to the old lady and her daughter who both were killed by the murder. If they had a gun, they might not killed by the murder. To protect themselves, I think a gun is necessary for them.
Next week I'm going to read more fancy, interesting, and funny book. I didn't decide what kind of book I'm going to read tho.
Please see my blog and keep reading!💫
コメント
コメントを投稿