I found another book. It seems to be interesting!!!📚⭐️The author is "Edgar Allan Poe" who everyone knows.
There is a young man who was quiet and loved book so much. Also, he was clever and he could understand many things that other people didn't. He was really interested in the horrible murders in the Rue Morgue. Plenty of mystery were there. Therefore, he took a close interest in that.
The room was on the fourth floor, and door was locked! Moreover, it has the key on the inside. The windows were closed and the chimney was too narrow to get through! Well, how did the murder get out of the house? Who killed the old lady and her daughter?
- So many questions are there, but there are no answers! 😕Guess who is the murder!
I couldn't finish reading, so I will write about the same book next week. 💪😝
There is a young man who was quiet and loved book so much. Also, he was clever and he could understand many things that other people didn't. He was really interested in the horrible murders in the Rue Morgue. Plenty of mystery were there. Therefore, he took a close interest in that.
The room was on the fourth floor, and door was locked! Moreover, it has the key on the inside. The windows were closed and the chimney was too narrow to get through! Well, how did the murder get out of the house? Who killed the old lady and her daughter?
- So many questions are there, but there are no answers! 😕Guess who is the murder!
I couldn't finish reading, so I will write about the same book next week. 💪😝
コメント
コメントを投稿