How are you guys? I came back to my blog again!! I couldn’t finish reading them all, so this week I’m going to introduce the same book as last week. I know everyone knows Alice’s story, but let me introduce some more⭐️😇
Mad Hatter is always having tea with the March Hare, the Queen of Hearts wants to cut off everyone’s head, Alice grew bigger or smaller, and so on. Most of story are the same as movie. However, there are some differences between novel and movie. For instance, there is a Fish- Boy who can speak is wearing heels 👠, the Queen of Hearts made some tarts in a hot summer day, or something like that.
I can’t believe Fish- Boy is wearing HEELS!!!! Is it my prejudice? BTW, you can see the picture of BOY through this book!
I’m not sure those differences are correct or not, because I don’t remember exactly the story of Alice... SO, if you realized my mistake or you have any other ideas, let me know!!🧡🧡
コメント
コメントを投稿