This week, I found the interesting book. The title is “Alice’s Adventure in Wonderland “! I know everybody knows “Alice”, and of course I do. However, I didn’t read the original story in the book, so I decided to read it. The story is almost same as the movie.
This is the story of Alice’s dream. Long time a go in one hot summer day, Alice falls down the rabbit-hole and into Wonderland. This was the beginning of the mysterious and magical event. For instance, rabbit wears gloves 🐰 🧤 and the Caterpillar smokes a pipe 🐛 🚬, and so on. Of course the person(animals) who live in Wonderland can speak!!! How surprising!! It’s all strange, but then, anything can happen in a dream world.
If you haven’t read the original Alice yet, please read it! 👍
Heyyyy ma bff Yuka:)
返信削除Thanks for sharing the book for us. I could get it and I figured out what the contents of the book is like! Your blogs are quite interesting every time. You are doin great jobs everyday and I’m proud of your hard work! Anyway, I’m glad to read your blog😘👏🏻