Recently, we have had a long spell of hot weather. What I want to say is I prefer winter to summer, so I hope to come winter soon!! By the way, this week I’m going to introduce the book about PLANE ✈️ I like plane so I decided to read it! If you interested in this book I’m going to introduce, I advice you to read!!🧡🧡🧡
Amelia Earhart is a girl who wants to fly. Most people think flying is expensive and dangerous. Also they think flying is for men not women. However, she can’t control her feeling “I want to learn to Fly.” Then, she works hard to be a pilot. Then she could be a woman pilot.Soon after, she broke key the record for flying further and higher than anyone in the past. It was in the newspaper. She shows the world anything is possible 🌏 ✈️!!!! NOT just men, but ALSO women!!!
What do you think about this? This sounds interesting, isn’t it?
Thank you for reading my blog until the end!!😌💗💗
コメント
コメントを投稿