Do you want to be a king or queen? Do you want to be rich and famous? For me, I don’t want to be famous, but I want to be rich person😅❤️ I know, most of people have same opinion as me. This week, I’m going to write about King of Great Britain, Edward VIII. 🇬🇧 I’m sure everyone knows him, because we leaned him when we were freshmen of university!
The king’s name is Edward VIII, king of Great Britain, king of Australia, and king of 39 other countries. He was a kind, so he had to marry the decided person. But, he loved the wrong woman. She was beautiful and also she loved him. However, she was already married to another man!!!
It was a wrong love... He had to choose: to be a king or to marry the woman who he loved. In addition, he must be careful what he says, because someone is always listening...
This is the true story of King Edward VIII. After I finished reading it, I thought famous person has only good points but also bad points.
Thank you for reading my blog by the end!😘❤️
Hi, Yuka! I also have the opinion the same as you!! I don't want to be queen and famous person, but I want to be the rich! lol
返信削除Hello!
返信削除I remember him because I learned it last year.
It had a impact on the history.