Let me introduce the book that I read. This story is a mystery one! First of all, the cover is pretty scary.
The main character is called “Allegra”. “Allegra” means ‘happy’ in Italian, but the girl in this story is sometimes very sad. She is five years old and three months old. She wears a long white nightdress and she has blond hair and big blue eyes. Her voice is soft and sweet. One day, she tells her friend that she is going to die soon. How does she know that? It’s a mystery!! In addition, she comes only at night, and whose hand and faces are very cold!!!💦
The last is happy end, so you can enjoy reading it, and also you can relax while reading it!😊
You are reading constantly! Great! Enjoy your summer :)
返信削除It seems scary, so its surprising that it has a happy end.
返信削除Ive never heard about this book, but is it a famous story?
Hello, Yuka!
返信削除This book seems to be a little scary, but after I read
last is a happy end, I am relieved.