This week, I’m reading the same book as last week “Through the looking Alice” constantly. This contents jokes and words games a lot, but it’s difficult to understand because this is written in English 😂 Anyway, I’m going to write about the gift for Alice and explain it why.
I want to give her “COURAGE”. There is the scene that Alice hesitates to fight with some strange creatures so I’m wondering if she has so much “COURAGE”, she can fight and talk with them and also enjoy her life more than we expected.
This is the one of the book I recommend you guys, if you have enough time or spare time, it’s a good idea to read it!!🧡
You're reading constantly! Great! I should do like you but it's still hot inside of my house... lol
返信削除Thank you for respomding my post! I answered your question!
返信削除Alice is an interesting story with many strange creaturea!
返信削除I like the scene of tea party.