Long time no see you guys!! How is your summer vacation? I’m doing pretty well, but I think I’m too lazy during this summer vacation because there is no one who putting me up in usual days.. I’m already miss you guys who motivated me. I know I need to study as always😥😥 Some of my friends in AES already went to study abroad, so I should take a lead out of you guys book and study English harder to achieve my dream!!🌈🌈✈️
Hold on, let me go back for a moment. This week I’m reading the Alice’s story again. However, it’s completely different from the original Alice which I have read. Anyway, this is also interesting story for me.
There are a lot of characters which I like, so let me introduce some of them. I like “Rocking Horse Fly”. This is a insect, fly which made of wood. This is kind of interesting because it can fly as same as real one, even it is completely different. The other one is flowers!! They can speak language. Like these, there are so many things that don’t exist in reality. That’s why I like this story!
That’s enough for this week! See you in my next post!!🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
Hey Yuka! How are you? I think it's natural that we become lazy during summer vacation since it's SOOO HOT nowadays... Enjoy Alice!
返信削除