How are you doing these days? I’m keeping myself busy, like working, hang out with my friends, take a nap, and so on. When I saw your story of Instagram or other SNS, I feel frustrated that means I thought I need to study as same as spring semester at that time, because some of them left Japan and go to study English even it’s a short period. If I have no assignments during this summer vacation, I guess I was getting more lazy...
ANYWAY, I’ve finished reading Alice, but this week, I’m going write about the same one. Then, next week I’m going write another one!!
One day, Alice was reading a book with her sister, and she found the rabbit is running towards to the hole with speaking language. Therefore, she followed him. When she got into it, she lost sight of him, and she felt sad and anxious. Thus, she started to crying. However, after she stopped crying, she met the strange creatures and things just happened to turn out this way. She participated in the competition called “コーカスレース”. Then, she met other creatures and experienced a lot. At the end of this story, Alice woke up by her sister’s voice. Finally, she found she just slept on her sister’s knee.
It’s pretty complicated but it worth to read I think. There is the movie of this story, so I need to check it out🧡
Thank you for reading until the end!
I was surprised to read you felt frustrated because I often feel that when I watch Instagram of classmates. I think I have to study not to lose my English!! And, please tell me if you watch the movie and it is fun!
返信削除