How is your day today? I’m pretty good, but I’m anxious the weather because the big typhoon is approaching. Be careful everyone, I’m going to stay home to protect my safety.☔️ 🌀
When young Stephen’s parents die, his cousin, Mr. Abney who is rich person offers the boy a home. As for vampires, everyone knows you find them in castles in Transylvania, and only a crazy person would choose to spend a night in a room with a full of murders. However, this is a museum and the murders are only waxwork figures, so there is no possible danger.
It’s so complicated with the relationship... I’m still reading this book so I’m going to write about the same book in next week.
Yuka~~~�� Yes... long time no see, right?ww
返信削除I think, ur blog' sentences and designs are very very pretty and make me happy and active even studying all the time⏰
Typhooon, yeah...
I am now worried about that, to tel the truth!
Take care!!!