This week, the strongest typhoon across Japan, so many of you were troubled with blackout. I didn’t experience that tho. Are you guys safe?! My summer plan is over because the Kansai airport is still now fixing and cleaning, so my flight will be canceled. Im sooooo disappoint. BUT, I need to change my mind!!!
The little boy’s parents had dead and now he had come to live at cousin’s house. After he dreamed, a strange thing happened. Mrs Bunch who is a housekeeper found all down the front of the nightshirt which there were long thin holes. However, a little boy didn’t scratch them. So, who did this? The second thing happened the next evening. Something strange voice and sound heard from the wine cellar. However, no one there. One day, a little boy found the letter which said he will be killed by ghost, because if it best to take three hearts from children below the age of twelve, it can be a strongest. How did he overcome this difficulty?
If you curious the ending, let me know or check it out!
Hello. Yeah, I felt scared. Where were you going to from KIX? I hope you can experience something nice by the end of summer vacation instead of the plan!
返信削除Hi, Yuka. That's really disappointing..... But I hope you enjoy the summer vacation !!!
返信削除