Thank you for visiting my blog! I just finished reading “Animal Farm” just a while a go. Then, I’m going to write about the content of this book. I know everyone knows it tho. :((
Manor Farm is the beginning of Animal Farm which owned by Mr. Jones. All animals were not convinced that human being decided everything and animals placed lower than human beings. Therefore, they decided to do rebellion by themselves and Old Major as the leader. After he died, finally the animals drive him and his men off the farm, which they rename Animal Farm. Sometimes Jones and his men were attacked Animal Farm to return the farm to them but all of it were failed. Consequently, all animals look from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again, they can no longer distinguish between the two. 45
I write the contents easily but I hope everyone who visits my page can understand it. Don’t tell me my grammar is terrible. Lol.
You finished reading it!
返信削除I think it was an interesting, and ironic story.