Finally, I read “Animal Farm”!!! Did you guys already read it? There are so many words that I don’t know and it’s kind of hard for me to read it smoothly. Moreover, I didn’t feel refreshed when I finished reading it. I still can’t accept the ending.🌀Therefore, this week I’m going to write about alternative ending!
Real ending is just the all pigs were wearing clothes that was forbidden in old days and all of them are look after human beings. However, the one I thought is all pigs are exiled and other animals are live happily. It’s a happy ending!! I tend to dislike bad ending.
If you have another idea of alternative ending, let me know and share it!😀👍
Hi, Yuka!! It's very happy ending! I also prefer happy ending to bad ending...
返信削除Hello, Yuka!
返信削除I agree with you! I don't want to accept that ending.
Your alternative ending is nice!