Have you ever tried reading “Doctor Dolittle” before? I know most of them know about the story. Some of you read in Japanese, but this is my first time to read this book. SO, I’m going to write about the story of it clearly and easily.
Doctor Dolittle has filled his house with so many of his animals. He treats them and calls them like “people” patients or friends. In fact, he likes the animals so much and he can talk to them. One night, a mysterious call comes fro Africa, the monkeys are dying from a horrible epidemic. To help them, he sails off. This is the beginning of his and his friends journey.
I like journey things so if you have recommend books like this, let me know below the comments.👇👇👇
Hi, Yuka😄 How are U doin and
返信削除anyway! be careful for the strong typhoon, right!?
🌀😭
Oh, I have read this book before when I was very interested in reading something very funny and easy to understand the storyline, I chose to read it.
But it goes back some long time ago, I want to reread it!
I remember some animal in the story... in fact
a parrot... maybe🐦
I m looking forward to your next story so much!!