I just finished reading the final book!! Maybe some of you guys know what the story is. I heard of this name of the book but I’ve never tried reading, so finally I decided to read!!! This time, I’m going to write a letter to John Dolittle.
Dear, Mr. Dolittle
When I finished reading it, I just feel you’re awesome 👏 No one can understand Animal language except you. Nowadays, the advanced technology helps animal to survive compare with the past. Therefore, a lot of doctors who can do difficult surgery recently. However, we can’t still communicate with Animal. SO you never know how genius you are. I’m so glad I could meet you in the book. I wish you were been in real life.
Thank you for visiting my page. See you in the next post!
Hi, Yuka!
返信削除Talking with animals is wonderful thing!
I want to talk with them!