Hello, everyone. It’s getting cold outside especially in the morning and the night. Because of the coldness and the hey fever, my nose is getting worse and worse and I have a sore throats. Therefore, please be careful not to catch a cold like me...
Sonia’s boring little husband is only interested in his books and old silver. He has no idea what his wife and his lover plan to do. She plans to kill her husband instead of marry her lover. When Sonia’s boring little husband is dead, she is free to marry her handsome lover. However, perhaps the boring little husband is not so stupid at all...
This is the pretty short story so you can read it freely!
Your blog story is always easy and simple to read to understand deeply...!
返信削除I respect you so much!
Yeah, it is getting cold, so I've decided to pay attention to gargle many times!!!
Yeah, I have been cold, too, so I went to hospital this evening. Sonia's husband looks bad lol
返信削除It’s a little scary story. But, I’m interested in reading this story.
返信削除