Thank you for coming back to read my blog this week. I’m so happy for that. By the way, recently, everyone got a cold, and they tend to absent. Therefore, please take care of yourself. Eat a lot and sleep a lot are the most important things to stay healthy.
From this, I’m going to write about my favorite character of this new book!!!
I like Robert who is the Sonia’s husband. He was nearly twice as old as Sonia, and he married her ten years before Charles Darrell who is a Sonia’s lover into her life. He was killed by his wife, Sonia because she wanted to marry her handsome lover, Charles. How stupid she is!!! He didn’t do anything!! He just loved her, books, and silver, so why he had to be killed? The other character have so bad personality, so I have the only one that I like.
I know everyone going to be like him, so check it out!
コメント
コメントを投稿