I’m going to write about the same book as last week “On the edge”, and the content of today’s blog is the setting of the book. To tell the truth, I didn’t know who Gillian Clare Cross is. Do you guys know her? Is she famous? The never heard of her name before I read this book. I hardly read book , so I’m unfamiliar with books. However, my knowledge of book is getting increase through this book!! I need to read more and more, also harder and harder!😊✌️
<About the author>
Gillian Clare Cross was born in London, in 1945. She studied at Oxford University, and while she was there, she met her future husband. She has been writing since 1970s, and she did not do only writing but also she done various jobs such as working at the bakery shop, being an assistant, and so on. She has written a number of books which are popular among children and young adults. We can divide into two types of her writings, historical and modern. This book classified modern series. If you know this, you can know how much she done a lot of awesome things!! ✅ 👏 Her work was filmed by BBC Television!! How incredible it is.
Through all that I mentions before, her stories tried to show us how people behave in various situations and through her character. As I mentioned before, if you interested in her writing, please check it out. I’m pretty sure these are interesting for you guys!
It’s interesting 😳✨ I want to read this book🌷
返信削除Hi, Yuka. I didn't know this author too. I will look for the book written by her next time!
返信削除