Fall has come and its getting cold outside. That is why I've been suffering from a runny nose!!!!! Therefore, please take care of yourself. Stay healthy.
This week, I’m reading another book named “On the edge”. It was very interesting, so I want to share it with you guys through this blog. I hope you like it. Now, I’m going to write about the setting of this book.
Tug, he is the main character of this book. When he wakes up, he is not in his own bedroom at home. The door is locked and there are bars across the window. He doesn’t know where he is, or why he is locked in this room. The woman and the man called Doyle bring him some foods, but they didn’t explain anything. Then a woman says that she is his mother. However, Tug knows that she is NOT his mother... Moreover, he couldn’t remember his real name, Liam Shakespeare or Philip Doyle.
This is kind of strange and complex story, but I’m pretty sure that you can enjoy it!😆
Hello, Yuka!
返信削除This is a strange book...
But, I'm interested in this setting.