It’s the story of the school life. Do you remember? Long story short, the teacher who wants his class to have ambition, and hope for their future like what they want to be or what are they going to do in the future or something like that. Therefore, he enters a team from his class for a competition in running 🏃, swimming 🏊♀️, shooting 🤸♂️, and cross-country riding 🏇. He was surprised because some of them can’t even swim, and none of them ever runs further than the bus-stop. At first there is no chance to win. However, they work harder than there’re ever done in their lives. Finally, one of them could be a famous rider.
I like the phrase of the last scene “Perhaps tomorrow everything would seem different. But today... today was all right.” I think that make sense, so I like that. At first they can’t do anything, but gradually they cooperate each other and getting have a motivation are the BEST scene.
I’m sure everyone loves it!!
Hell~o, Yuka!!
返信削除How are u doin, and fine well?
after reading your blog, I began to want to read your book so much!!!
thank u💕