スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Love among the Haystacks -part 2-

Hello, everyone. Do you remember the contend of Love among the Haystacks ? This week, I would like to write about the alternative ending. So lets get started.

In the end, the German girl was engaged to Maurice and she came to live at the Woolley farm with him. Moreover, Geoffrey and Lydia stayed true, one to the other. This is the happy ending. 

However, if the partner was opposite, what happened to them? I mean Maurices partner is Lydia, and Geoffrey was engaged to the German girl, Paula. It must be interesting and it would be the masterpiece! 


Thank you for reading my blog this week until the end.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Death in the Freezer

As you know, I read the book this week is " Death in the Freezer". I'm not good at kind of scare things or stuffs like drama, movie, and so on. However, when I found this book at the library, I thought it sounds interesting and also curious about it, so I decided to read it. This is pretty scary but it's not too much. The fear is just right!!👌 We of course know how exciting to welcome or have a baby in your family! BUT, Ellen Shore is not happy to have a new born baby as her younger brother, because her parents' way of thinking is kind of like the old typical Japanese! They think a son is more important than a daughter. Therefore, her baby brother, Al is their favorite and Ellen begins to hate her brother. When they are adults, Al became a rock star and earns a lot of money. On the other hand, Ellen has a difficult life with three young children and very little money, so she begins to make secret plans... I guess this is easy to read for everyone. There are...

Dracula -part2-

This week, I'm going to write about the story of "Dracula " until the end, and what a Character should have done differently.☝️ Jonathan was escaped from the castle, but Mina's friend, Lucy was getting bad day by day. She seemed to have been bitten by Dracula on her neck! Finally, she turned to be a Dracula completely and she dead. After Lucy's death, Mina was also bitten by Dracula. Before she dead, Jonathan decided to kill Dracula to save her life. Dracula can't move during day, so he and other 3 guys tried to kill Dracula while he was asleep in the coffin during the day.  Finally they succeed to kill Dracula and could helped her life!! In the end, they could start a new life again. That's the story of "Dracula ". Although It was pretty interesting to read, I think Jonathan should have to checked about Dracula. If he checked, Lucy didn't have to dead, and also he didn't have to visit the castle. If you know more details about Dracu...

The Three Strangers and Other Stories

Good afternoon , everyone. This week , I would like to introduce the another short story book which names “ The Three Strangers ” . So let ’ s get started! The genre of this book is mystery. On a stormy winter night , a stranger knocks at  the door of a shepherd ’ s cottage. He is cold and hungry. Moreover , he wanted to get out from the rain. Therefore , he is welcomed to come inside , however , he didn ’ t want to tell his name and job. After he came to the cottage , the another stranger came , and the other one is also coming. Who is them? AND what ’ s the purpose of their visit?  This story is written by Thomas Hardy who ’ s really famous writer around the world and even for us we know him very well. Furthermore , we major in English literature 🔥 SO if you have never read this book you ’ d better read it before you graduate from DWCLA. Check it out!