Thank you for visiting my blog again. This week, I met the interesting fiction book named “Dead Cold” by Sue Leather. This is short story and it has only 49 pages, so you can read it in a day. Even for me, I could read it in a day!
A dead girl is found in a swimming pool in Pine Crest, United States. She’s Janine, a 23 years old student who wanted to be a writer for a newspaper. Detective Flick Laine has to find the killer, however, first she must find out the big story Janine was working on before her death.
When you want to know what happened at the end, let me know and I’ll tell you the results or you’d better borrow this book at library.
See you in my next post!
Happy New Year!
返信削除The book looks easy to read and interesting!
I gonna check it.