Hi, everyone. How was your coming of age ceremony? I had a great time there.
Anyway, this week I read another book named “Love Story”. From seeing the title, it sounds interesting, and it was interesting both inside and outside. This is the love story that you won’t forget. Therefore, I’d love to introduce this to everyone. Let’s get started.
Oliver Barrett the fourth is a big Harvard sportsman. He is rich, clever, and good at girls, I mean he is a perfect from seeing everyone. Jennifer Cavilleri is a music student. She is beautiful, clever, and she thinks Harvard sportsmen are stupid, however, when they meet each other for the first time, they fall in love. BUT, there are some problem. In the end, it’s a sad story, but you never will get tired reading it for sure.
This is the story about different kinds of loving.
After I finished reading it, I have one things that I would like to give a gift for a character. That is the machine that could be able to cure her disease. At the end, she was dead because of the disease, so I want to give her this present and live happily forever with her husband.
See you in my next post✋😊
Oh! This love story seems touching🥺💗 I want to read it and share my feelings with you❣️
返信削除